miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

MAD WORLD

"Mad World"

All around me are familiar faces -Worn out places, worn out faces-Bright and early for their daily races-Going nowhere, going nowhere-And their tears are filling up their glassesNo expression, no expression-Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow-No tomorrow, no tomorrow-And I find it kind of funny,I find it kind of sad-The dreams in which I'm dying-Are the best I've ever had,I find it hard to tell you',Cos I find it hard to take-When people run in circles-It's a very, veryMad World -Children waiting for the day they feel good-Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday-Made to feel the way that every child should-Sit and listen, sit and listen-Went to school and I was very nervous-No one knew me, no one knew me-Hello teacher ,tell me what's my lesson-Look right through me, look right through me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario